Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS A Reservation Request is subject to the following terms and conditions and applies to all tours and general charter of any vessel (referred to herein as your Go tour) operated by Go Beyond Broome Pty Ltd T/A Go Horizontal Falls Tours (Go Horizontal Falls Tours). A term or condition(s) may only be varied if agreed in writing and signed by all parties. Otherwise, no employee, agent, or representative of Go Horizontal Falls Tours has any authority to vary or omit any part or all these terms and conditions.
By paying for your tour, you agree and acknowledge that you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agree to Go Horizontal Falls Tours standard terms and conditions. Once your reservation is confirmed, our Cancellation terms and conditions will apply if you are unable to attend your tour. Accordingly, please read the terms and conditions carefully:
- Due to limited seating, all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure booking.
- We do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- We are unable to accommodate passengers that weigh more than 120 kg per person including hand luggage.
- All passengers must provide their exact weight at the time of booking. Any change to passenger weight must be provided to the operator no less than 48 hrs prior to tour departure. All passengers will be weighed at the airport and if in excess of the passenger weight provided at the time of booking they risk forfeiting their tour.
- Aircraft types may vary with tour group size. Wherever possible our Reservations team will seat couples/groups together on light aircraft however this cannot always be guaranteed due to payload restrictions and seating configuration.
- The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon influenced by the large fluctuating tides and vary daily, as such exact tour timing, itinerary and schedule may vary. For safety reasons, we do not offer passage through the narrow gap.
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctor’s approval prior to travel.
- Due to the remote nature of our operation, we require at least 24 hours’ notice to cater to special dietary requirements.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours operates seasonally from March to November. Exact season commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please note, we only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. A 1.55% surcharge applies.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND INSURANCE Once your reservation is confirmed, our Cancellation terms and conditions will apply if you are unable to attend your tour.
All cancellations must be advised to us in writing and will not be taken to be effective until the notification has been received. Please note we strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance from a reputable company that will cover you against these cancellation fees in the event of having to cancel your Go tour due to unforeseen circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, Go Horizontal Falls Tours is not liable for any costs incurred as a result of you cancelling your tour.
Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to alter or cancel a Go tour due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to road and/or weather conditions, force majeure events, mechanical defects, cultural considerations, or other external events that mean Go Horizontal Falls is unable to operate the tour. If guests have booked and paid deposits/part payments / the Full Fare, the Go Horizontal Falls Tours will provide you with a non-refundable voucher (Travel Credit) in an amount equal to the amount which you have paid for use in respect of another tour or provide a refund of monies paid. Any such Travel Credit will not be redeemable for cash and will be valid for 36 months from the date of issue. Whether a non-refundable voucher (Travel Credit) in an amount equal to the amount which you have paid for use on another tour or a refund is offered will be at the sole discretion of Go Horizontal Falls Tours.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, our Cancellation terms and conditions will apply if you are unable to attend your tour.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours requires 48 hours’ notice of any tour booking cancellation. Less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price. A fee of 50% of the tour price will apply if canceling 2 to 14 days prior to the tour departure.
- Tours are non-transferable to another tour date if within 14 days of tour departure.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to cancel or change tours due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Given the remote and adventurous nature of our operation, we strongly recommend that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
MINIMUM PASSENGER NUMBERS Minimum passenger numbers apply to our Go Horizontal Falls - Neap Tide tour and Go Buccaneer Archipelago tour. If minimum tour numbers are not met you may be transferred to an alternative Go tour.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS The following is INCLUDED in the Full Fare:
- Complimentary hotel transfers.
- Return scenic flights.
- 5-hour Kimberley cruise.
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- Soft drinks, water.
- Native title access fees.
CHANGES TO ITINERARY The Kimberley is a rugged region subject to 12-meter tides, as such no two Go tours are ever the same. Whilst your Go tour will be very similar to the itinerary provided at the time of booking, it is possible that Mother Nature will affect the Go itinerary. We plan each day according to the tides and weather conditions and often rearrange the itinerary to accommodate this. Your Skipper will discuss the day's activities and adventures at the commencement of your tour. Go Horizontal Falls Tours is also unable to guarantee arrival and departure times. Accordingly, we do not accept liability if you miss a transfer or connection with another provider. When booking transfers or connections please be mindful of this and we remind you to be flexible with bookings / take out relevant insurance.
INSURANCE Travel insurance is not covered in the Full Fare. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover you against such things as personal illness or accident, death, medical expenses end emergency repatriation, cancellation, curtailment, loss of baggage etc. It is always your responsibility to look after your property and ensure you are adequately covered by your travel insurance in the event of any loss or damage thereof. Go Horizontal Falls Tours can recommend an insurance policy/provider for you.
LIABILITY This section denotes Go Horizontal Falls Tour’s responsibility with respect to all our Go tours. Please read this section carefully. While management and staff of Go Horizontal Falls Tours will undertake every possible precaution to ensure the safety and comfort of its customers, as an adventure tour there are risks involved and it is expected that passengers accept and understand that these risks are part of each Go tour. Go Horizontal Falls Tours (including owners, management, representatives, agents, and employees) assume no liability for any and all the following, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- injury, illness, accidents, death, damage, loss or any property damage and/or loss incurred in the course of the Go tour;
- costs incurred as a result of booking a Go tour, including but not limited to, travel insurance excess fees and non-refundable rights to and from your Go tour; and
- the acts and omissions of third parties or other operators, including but not limited to other companies, Government agencies and individuals who may assist or contract with us in running Go tours.
CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PASSENGERS Disturbance to other persons on the Go tour, including but not limited to excessive noise, harassment, and discrimination of any kind is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of the booking and eviction from the Go tour without refund of monies paid. Severability - if at any time one of the above terms of conditions in unenforceable or void by operation of law, that term shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions, which will remain in force.
APPLICABLE LAW The terms and conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law applying in Western Australia.