Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Due to limited seating, all tour bookings must be paid for in full to secure booking.
- Light aircraft weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- We do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- The Horizontal Falls are a natural phenomenon formed by the large Kimberley tides. For safety reasons, we do not offer passage through the narrow gap (second gap).
- Due to the remote nature of our operation, we require at least 24 hours notice to cater to special dietary requirements.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours operates seasonally from March to November. Exact season commencement and conclusion dates are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please note, we only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. A 1.55% surcharge applies.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND INSURANCE:
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours requires 48 hours notice of any tour booking cancellation. Less than 48 hours notice of cancellation will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price. A fee of 50% of the tour price will apply if cancelling 2 to 14 days prior to the tour departure.
- Tours are non-transferable to another tour date if within 14 days of tour departure.
- Go Horizontal Falls Tours reserves the right to cancel or change tours due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Given the remote and adventurous nature of our operation, we strongly recommend that all passengers purchase comprehensive travel insurance.